For B2B/OEM/ODM or customize sourcing, please contact original manufacturer of this item via: email@example.com or Skype: chinaok321
2 Port USB Fax Modem
The 56k USB fax modem is to connect phone to PC via USB port to make/ receive voice calls, and send/ receive fax. IS 101 Standard Voice Modem.
Data mode capabilities:
– Support TV-TU V.92, V.90, receive rates 56 Kbps and transmit rates 48Kbps /33.6Kbps upliad.
– Support ITU-TV.34,V.32, V.22 V.23 & V.21; Bell 212A and Bell 103 protocol standards.
– Support ITU-TV.42 LAP-M and MNP 2-4 error correction.
– Support V.44,V.42 bis and MNP5 data compression.
– Fax mode capabilities: send and receive rates up to 14.4Kbps,Group3, class 1.
– Support ITU-TV.17, V.29, V.27 ter and V.21 channel 2 protocol standards.
– Support EIA/TIA 578 Class 1 and T.31Class 1.0 commands.
– TAM mode
– Support 8 bit U-Law/A-Law coding (G.711) and 8/16-bit linear coding.
– Support 8KHz sampling rate
– TAM mode support concurrent DTMF Detect Delect and Caller ID (Optional) functionalities
– Operating System Support: Windows 98, 98, NT, ME, 2000, XP, Win7